ICWG Vol 3&610028
By Francis Fernandez-Carvajal
- Vol 3: Ordinary Time: Weeks 1-12
- Vol 6: Feast Days: January-June
- Fr. Francis makes generous use of the writings of the great saints as he brings you focused and moving meditations on themes taken from the Mass readings for that day, the liturgical season, and more.
- This work is rich and extensive enough to serve as your spiritual reading for a lifetime, as it helps you relate the particulars of the message of Christ to the ordinary circumstances of your day.
- Each volume is small enough for you to carry it to Adoration or some other suitable place for meditation.
A series of outstanding meditations that follows the Church's liturgical calendar. Each day's meditation is divided into three parts and is five or six pages long. The subjects relate to themes from the Mass readings for that day or the liturgical season. This work helps the reader deepen the message of Christ in the ordinary circumstances of the day.